Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Fun!!!

This past weekend we were lucky enough to get away for a few days. We left Friday evening for Gatlingburg, TN with our friends, the Huffmans. We rented a condo, which was a brilliant idea considering all the kids we had in tow :) Then we spent the majority of the day on Saturday at an indoor water park called Wild Bear Falls. The boys had a blast and the park was perfect for little kids! Cash got a little tired and managed to sleep through the chaos for over an hour!!! After we'd exhausted the water park fun we walked the "strip" in downtown Gatlinburg and had dinner and a yummy desert of fudge and funnel cakes! I never knew Gatlinburg could be so much fun. I guess the last time we went it was just Corey and I and the possibilities of things to do was not so vast :)
After our trip to TN was over we headed to mom's cabin in Ranger, GA. My whole family was there and it was nice to spend some time with my brothers whom I don't get to see very often! The kids were out of control as usual, but the fam didn't seem to mind :) It was a very long and eventful weekend, so we were happy to be back home on Monday! I've posted a few pics of the trip for you to enjoy :)






I think the park was a bit much for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment