Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Bliss!!!!

Last week was very special for me; it was my 26th birthday!!!! Being a mom, and all the things that go with it, I don't get much time to really enjoy things that interest me :) My parents know that I go a little crazy with kids, so they were gracious enough to offer babysitting services as a gift to me!! Gigi and Pops took the kids Wednesday night to the cabin, and Pawpaw and Meemaw took over on Friday!

While the kids were away I got to spend some time with my friends. Brooke and I took the day on Thursday (my actual birthday) and got a pedicure and did some shopping!! It was nice to have conversations that involved things other than dirty diapers and 4-year old attitudes :) On Friday night Corey told me that we were going to dinner "just the two of us" at my favorite Japanese steakhouse, Kobe's. However, when we got there I was surprised to see a group of friends!! I had no idea he was planning this and the fact that they all came was very special. After dinner we all went to our favorite karaoke bar and partied it up :) Aside from the smoke and obnoxious drunks, it was a blast! I'm pretty sure this birthday will be hard to top.

Now even though my birthday was spent mostly kid-free, Corey surprised me again with a very kid friendly present. He went a few weeks ago and had pictures taken of he and the boys at Marietta Country Club! They were all matching and decked out in their golf wear, and the pictures are beautiful! I will post some of them here so that you can enjoy them as much as I have :) I would like to say thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special. I love you all so much!!!!!!



28 Weeks, HUGE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are beautiful at 28 weeks!!!

    Happy belated birthday to you. I am glad it was so special.

    ReplyDelete