Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year in Review

Not so long ago, it was a goal of mine to start a blog to document my crazy family and everything we do! While I started off with a bang, I quickly faded as things got busy and my ability to completely repel technology kept me from holding on to a working computer for more than a month! So, I thought, what better time to resolve to keep my blog updated than a new year? I've had so many people tell me how much they enjoyed reading the blog that I thought I should put it on the list of things to do better in 2011. So, here it goes with entry #1 of 2011!!!
A lot has happened since Easter (yes, that was my last entry!!!), but to keep this entry down to less than 20 pages I will stick with the highlights...........

  • Jax turned 5 and started kindergarten! Not to brag, well maybe a little, he is SO SMART!! He started the year off reading a few short books and he can now read over 60 words a minute!!!
  • Jax played 5 year old football. We were worried that he would want to quit after he heard that he'd have to practice 3 times a week in 100 degree weather, but he was a trooper. He even scored a few touchdowns!!!!!
  • Cash turned 3! It's amazing how fast it goes by, especially when you're running around crazy all the time. He got to have 2 birthday parties and even got a trip to the aquarium. He is CRAZY about fish, so I think that was his favorite!
  • Cruz turned 1!! This snuck up on me the most! It's so hard to believe that a year with this little man has flown by so fast. He has been such a joy and it's a little sad to know that his was the last 1st birthday I'll ever celebrate with any of my kids......I said a LITTLE sad, but now I'm over it :)
  • Corey and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. 8 years and 3 kids....wow!!! I'm very blessed to be happily married to a man that can assist me in zone defense :)

I know I'm missing quite a few things, but why linger in the past? Here's to a new year of love, laughter and embarrassing stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment