Friday, January 30, 2009

Deep Thoughts by Jax Leggett

On a daily basis Jax entertains me with questions, statements and a little bit of attitude. Here are a few funny ones that we've heard recently....

"Mom, you are kidding me!"

"This picture is shaped like Utah!"

"Mommy, guess who's picking me up from school today? I'll give you a hint, he's tall and has a murstash (a.k.a. mustache)....it's PawPaw!!!"

"Daddy says blankets are for babies, but he's just aggravating me."

Jax: "Rett, do you know who my teacher is?" Rett: "Ms. Patty" Jax: "Lucky guess!"

Don't worry, Jax continues to add to this list daily! I will continue to add little excerpts from his big mouth!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture you put on the header. I think that is one of my favorite pics of the boys :)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete