Friday, January 30, 2009

Monster Truck Fun for Everyone!!!

It seems that this winter has brought on an insane amount of rain!! While all the lakes and other bodies of water around Georgia are thankful, I've been stuck in a house with 2 crazy boys for far too long!!! Therefore, since today was a rare, beautiful and not too cold day we decided to have a little outside fun!



Let me first tell you that since Corey took Jax to the "Monster Jam" (also known as huge monster trucks riding around a dirt track at the GA Dome) he has not wanted to play with anything other than his new monster trucks (thanks PawPaw)!!! Seriously, my child is anal and he not only knows what all of their names and specific colors are, but he also counts how many he has several times a day!! So you can imagine that the first thing he asked when I told him we were going outside was, "Mommy, can you help me build a dirt track for my monster trucks?". While I am not a girl afraid of getting dirty by any means, I'm not sure I was ever educated in the area of dirt track building. However, what my sweet boy asks, my sweet (spoiled) boy gets! Although we weren't able to get much done with the dogs running around licking us, we were able to manage a few dirt hills!






















Our tool of choice...a spatula!!!!!



Baby Cash got in on the
monster truck action too!

No comments:

Post a Comment