Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The kid's got an arm!!!

It has come to my attention, that Cash has a little bit of a problem. While I understand that toddlers have their fair share of tantrums, I was not aware that some of them do so with flying objects!!! I have always known that Cash wasn't the biggest fan of eating, but it was not until he started launching his hotdogs across the room that I realized how much he really hated it. I thought it was just a mealtime thing, but apparantely he's started using his throwing arm with other objects that aren't quite as pillowy soft as the mystery meat in hotdogs! His new favorite thing is climbing on the kitchen table and tossing whatever he can get his hands on across the room. Here are just a few of his favorite things.....dustbuster, small fan, fake fruit and the bowl it's supposed to be in, telephone, shoes, cars, laptop, etc., etc., etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will all be happy to know that this behavior does not go unpunished. However, telling a 17 month old "no, no" and smacking his hand only makes them more unhappy! Hopefully we'll get this all under control before baby #3 arrives, otherwise we might have a serious issue :)





And despite my better judgement....me at 12 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Where did your arms go in that picture? :) Looking good (and not your butt is NOT big).

    It's a good thing Cash likes to throw that fake fruit, because I'm pretty sure Riley's favorite thing to do at your house is eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to watch out for flying objects next time we hang out :)

    Keep up the belly pics, okay? As much of a pain as it was this pregnancy, I am so thankful I did it. It's the only pregnancy I documented in that way. If it's gonna be the last one, make it count :)

    ReplyDelete