Sunday, April 19, 2009

Three's Company!

Okay, so the cat's out of the bag! That's right, I'm preggers again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, this baby was a bit of a shock. We were not expecting this, but we are still very excited and can't wait to add to our family! We decided to wait a little while to let everyone in on the secret, mainly because we wanted to come to grips with it privately first ;)

I am due November 6th (the day before Cash's birthday) and I'm feeling great! I did have some morning sickness early on, but it seems to have passed. I'm still exercising and I think that's why this pregnancy seems to be the easiest so far. We told the boys this past weekend and Jax is so excited. He's a lot older this time, so he has tons of questions about the baby. I have to admit that it's kind of fun the answer questions that he has, because they are so straightforward and most of the time hilarious! Cash doesn't quite get it yet, but I'm sure he'll catch on soon enough. I will keep you all posted on the pregnancy and maybe even post a few pics of my growing belly! Until next time, here is a picture of my big brothers!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you guys, and I am glad I am going to have some company on my journey to taking care of 3 kiddos. Lord willing, I will have some swanky maternity clothing to pass along to you in the next week!

    ReplyDelete