Friday, June 5, 2009

Lucky Number 7

In the midst of tantrums, diapers, indigestion, sciatic nerve pain, etc., I realized that a special day was coming up fast....my anniversary!!! That's right, Corey and I have been married for 7 years on Monday!!! It's hard to believe how much different our life is now compared to years ago on the beach in St. Lucia. While I wouldn't trade one second of our life, it is fun to think about what it was like when we were a family of 2. I can certainly tell you that if you told me then that we would have 3 kids in 7 years time I would've laughed in your face :)

To celebrate our big day we decided to go have a kid-free dinner-and-a-movie date! Corey is having to work a little late, so hopefully our plans won't be completely changed! Corey was allowed to pick the movie, so I'll let you all know how "The Hangover" turns out. I'm sure it will be an Oscar worthy performance :)

On a different note, we are headed to Destin next weekend! We are going to spend an ENTIRE WEEK on the beach and eating yummy seafood! I know I'll have a ton to write about, so don't expect too much from me before then (not that you did anyway!). I'm also having an ultrasound before we leave, so I'll make sure to post pictures of Baby #3 too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, guys! It's 7 years for us on Monday too. Wow, life has changed, ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete