Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet me halfway....

In looking at my calendar, I discovered that I am 19 weeks pregnant TODAY!!! That means that by the time I get back from the beach I'll be halfway done with pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me SO HAPPY and SO TERRIFIED! While I hate the backaches and the indigestion, I don't think I'm quite ready to get this baby out. This is probably a good thing since halfway through is not the best time to give birth :) I'm getting really nervous about being a mother of 3 and the fact that I don't have anything done. I not only have a nursery to do, but I also have to move my other 2 children into their new rooms. I try not to think about all of the things that need to be done and instead spend time with the boys before their world is rocked just as much as mine!


On a less stressful note, I am going for my ultrasound today!! I'm hoping this will give me and the boys a chance to see the baby and know that he/she really exists :) Jax is so excited and has a million questions about the baby. I'm doing my best to answer, but somethings will have to wait until he's a little older! I probably won't post ultrasound pictures until we get back from Destin, but until then here is a dreaded belly shot........







Seriously, I might need a forklift to carry me around by week 40 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment