Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Adjusting....

That's right everyone....I'm still alive!!! It has been an adjustment to say the least, but I think I might actually be able to do this mom-of-three thing :) After a week at home with lots of help, I took to week number two alone! I know it's only Wednesday, but so far I've managed to get Jax to school each day, on time and with all of us somewhat coherent in one car :) Cash was also on-time to school and I think I even managed to get a shower somewhere in between.

The older boys seem to be adjusting pretty well at this point. Jax is constantly helping me with feeding and entertaining, but he's not so keen on the whole diaper change bit just yet. Cash is actually very calm around the baby and has only tried to give him an occasional "love pat". All in all, the big brothers are doing great!
Cruz seems to be a pretty good baby thus far. He has no problem finishing a bottle, but he does seem to have an issue with keeping it down! Yes, he's a puker. Jax also had a bit of an upchuck problem, so we're familiar with the process of trying new formulas and such. Cruz also seems to sleep well for the most part. I've been trying to put him down around the same time as the older boys, so that means he usually gets up twice in the night to eat. We've had a few nights of fussiness, but not nearly as bad as I've had before :) He continues to change everyday and I'm so looking forward to see who he ends up looking like! I do have to say that his eyelashes and eyebrows have a tint of red, so we'll just have to see!
I am going to try and keep up writing this blog as much as possible. Just in the last two weeks, we've already had some entertaining moments! I imagine that with three boys in the house, well 4 if you count Corey, I'll have plenty of material. I want to put it all in writing so that when I'm ready to run away from home I can look here and see the humor in it all! Thanks to everyone who keeps up with us here and I hope to share some Leggett boy humor soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment