Friday, October 9, 2009

The Baby's Room!!!!

After months of procrastinating, the nursery is finally done!!! Sure there are a few things missing, but all in all it is pretty much baby ready. My mom was a HUGE part of getting this ready and I couldn't have done it without her. She used her artistic talents by painting grass around the entire room, tracing a mural on the wall and of course making the most amazing window treatments and bedding in the world!!! I can't begin to tell you how lucky I am to have a mom and a family that are always willing to help me out even when they have so much going on in their own lives. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, without further ado, here is our brand new nursery!!!





The RED glider will go in this corner!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! You guys did such a great job :) Now I can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete