Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bring on the Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's this time again, but my pregnancy is winding down!!!! Now that I'm considered "full term", I'm going to the doctor weekly and being checked for "progress"! I'm definitely ready to be un-pregnant, but the fact that it's getting so close is very overwhelming!! In just a few short weeks I'll be the mother of three....AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anyhow, I went for my weekly doctor visit today. I met with a new doctor and she was GREAT! I've been seeing the same few Dr's every time I go, but I thought it would be a good idea to see this one just in case she's on call during my labor. She did my glorious strep test, which has come back positive for my other 2, and told me I could expect the results next visit. Then she checked my cervix and gave me the great news that I'm 1 cm dilated!!!!! I know it's not much, but I've never dilated this early with the other two and just to know that my body is doing something is very exciting.

I go back to the Dr. next Wednesday, so I'll let you all know if anything changes! Bring on the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment