Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Fair to Remember....

I've lived in Georgia my whole life and I've become quite accustomed to the way things are done in the South. We talk a little different, dress a little different and even parent a little different, but all in all I wouldn't trade my way of life for anything in the world. However, attending the North GA State Fair makes me realize exactly where the South stereotypes come from!
Last week Corey and I took the boys to the fair. We had free tickets and free ride passes, so we figured it would be a good place to let them run wild and enjoy some cheap fun. As I suspected not only did the boys have a blast, but Corey and I also had a great time people watching. Between the booths selling various apparel and gifts branded with the ever popular rebel flag logo and the clothing and hair choices made by several families, we were in heaven. Even though it wasn't the cleanest or classiest place on earth, we still had fun and the boys will be begging to do it again next year!! Here are a few pics from the evening...










The "blue nemo" was Jax's prize, but Cash pretty much took it over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment